I usually do all of my cell phone and Internet shopping on the Internet. I get devices and their required accessories delivered to my doorstep. However, sometimes you want to go into the store instead. Perhaps you are ready to make the leap away from iPhone and want to look at other phone options. Or maybe you want to discuss plan options with a customer service representative in person so that you can make sure you get the best deal. Whatever the reason, it’s helpful to know the Verizon store hours if you enjoy shopping in their stores.
Why Choose Verizon?
Before we get into the nitty gritty of shopping at a Verizon store, let’s discuss why you might choose Verizon to begin with. Perhaps they’ve been your cell phone provider forever, so it makes sense to keep going there. Or maybe you’re ready to make a switch from another provider. Here are some of the reasons people shop Verizon:
- Their 5G Ultra Wideband network provides strong coverage and fast connectivity even when you’re in crowded areas
- They also have 5G Nationwide and 4G which broadens their coverage area; many places have Verizon coverage
- They often offer good deals including bundled packages with phone and Internet and trade-in value for old phones
- Verizon customers get perks like special access to concerts and sports events
- Thanks to their collaboration with Hoy Health you can also get discounts on medications and other health needs as a Verizon customer
- Verizon Mobile Connect gives you quick access to free repairs for things like cracked phone screens
- They’re committed to corporate responsibility, digital inclusion, and supporting small business owners
Verizon Store Hours
You can shop at Verizon stores throughout the United States, as well as in other locations. For the purposes of discussing Verizon store hours, we’ll look at their U.S. locations. Their hours do vary from store to store within the United States, but there is a basic range to be aware of.
What Days Are Verizon Stores Open?
Although this can vary by location, many Verizon stores are open seven days a week. Most of them have slightly shorter Verizon store hours on Sundays then on the other six days of the week. In some places, the Saturday hours are also shorter, although this doesn’t seem to be particularly common. Generally speaking, you can go to Verizon stores during typical daytime shopping hours seven days per week.
Most Common Verizon Store Hours
If you do a location search on the site to find Verizon stores near you then you can locate the specific hours for each store. I browsed through a few different areas of the country to look for the most common Verizon store hours. Generally speaking, most of the stores seem to be open from 9 am – 6 pm. As aforementioned, the hours might be shorter on Sundays, such as 10 am – 5 pm.
Variations in Common Verizon Store Hours
Although many stores are open from 9 am – 6 pm, there are some variations that are also common:
- Some stores open regularly at 10 am in stead of 9 am.
- So, 9 am and 10 am are the two most common times the stores will open. However occasionally there are stores that open at 11 am, usually on the weekends.
- Some stores stay open later, especially on weekdays, and may be open until 7, 8 or even 9 pm.
- Every once in a while, you’ll find a store that closes earlier, at 5 pm, especially on Sundays.
Verizon Store Hours: Summary
If you want to go to a Verizon store near you without checking whether or not they’re open, then you should go between 11 am and 5 pm. Almost all stores are open during those hours. However, if you need to go earlier or later than that, you should have options relatively close to you. Therefore, you may want to check their locations online to find those options.
Alternatives to Shopping in Verizon Stores
What if you need to do some Verizon shopping or get a question answered during a time when all of the stores around you are closed? There are still options.
Verizon Authorized Retailers
There are Verizon corporate stores or company stores throughout the United States, particularly in large cities and shopping malls. There are also many Verizon Authorized Retailers in addition to those corporate stores. These are third party retailers with permission to sell Verizon products.
You can get most of what you need from those retailers as a Verizon customer. For example, you can purchase a new phone there. In fact, sometimes these retailers offer discounts that aren’t available at other stores.
It’s important that you’re aware of some of the differences between these two types of stores. Electronics Hub explains that warranty and refund details may vary from store to store among the authorized retailers. This doesn’t mean you can’t shop at them safely. Rather, it means that you should make sure you know the details before you leave the store.
Verizon Authorized Retailers may have different store hours from the regular company stores. Therefore, you might be able to shop there outside of the typical “9-6” Verizon store hours.
Sometimes you can get the help that you need without going into a Verizon store at all. And sometimes you can get services that you need during store hours but more expeditiously. Here are some things to consider:
- You can do a lot of the things that you need to do entirely online. If you’re shopping for new devices or plans, you can do that all through the website, for example. You can order delivery and then you don’t have to deal with a store at all. Alternatively, you might choose express pickup so that all you have to do is run into the store and grab your stuff and get going. This is a good option if you’re likely to only be able to go in right at the end of their usual store hours.
- In addition to the regular online shopping option, they have a chat system where you can ask questions and get help online. They even offer video chat, which can be helpful if you need assistance that requires showing your device to them.
- You can schedule an appointment at a store during store hours. This expedites the process since they’re ready for you as soon as you come in. For example, if you only have your lunch hour to get something accomplished, then schedule your appointment for that time.
- Cell Phone Plans: Family Plan Or Multiple Individual Plans – What’s Cheapest?
- How To Keep Your Finances Safe After Losing Your Mobile Phone
- What Time Does Sprint Open?
Come back to what you love! Dollardig.com is the most reliable cash-back site on the web. Just sign up, click, shop, and get full cashback!